Commercial Use / Industrial Grating
- Custom Fabricated Heavy-Duty Design, Extremely Durable, Supports Up To 400 Lbs
- Ideal For High Traffic Areas
- Design Can Be Matched To Any Unique Specifications At Additional Cost
- 7-Year Warranty
- Custom Sizes
- Bar And Mesh Grating Available
- Lightweight, Rust-Free Design
- Optional Powder-Coat Finish Available: White, Grey, Black, As Well As Custom Coloring To Match Most Paint Colors.
- Optional Hinges, Egress Ladders, Locks, And Top Covers.
Features of the grating for commercial and industrial use:
- The industrial grates can be made from galvanized steel or aluminum.
- Choose bar or mesh grating in aluminum or steel.
- The commercial steel grate covers support up to 100 pounds per square foot.
- Ideal solution for high traffic areas.
- Our steel grate covers can be designed to fit any size rectangle well.
- Egress code compliance is always taken into consideration.
- Multiple mounting options depending on the style of your rectangle window well.
- Clear top covers for grates can be purchased for your existing grate to keep out water and debris.
- Egress fire escape hatches available. (Different order than before!)
- Powder coat finishes available: Grey, Black, and custom powder-coat to match most paint colors.
Get a Free Quote!
Step 1: Subscribe to Receive Your Measurement Guide
I am a…
or call us anytime at
We Ship Anywhere in the US and Canada
Speak With An Expert
Reach out to our team of Experts to discuss our grate options for your site. Be sure to let us know about your specific customization requirements.
There are two determining factors behind this decision. The first is foot traffic. If the area has significant foot traffic, the bar grating may be the best choice. There is no flex with bar grating and will stand up to more wear. The second factor is aesthetics–what is more appealing to you and your client?
Our mesh grating is optimal for lower traffic areas. Aluminum mesh is lighter weight and can be reinforced with extra bracing for your weight-bearing needs. In addition, this material does not need to be powder coated as aluminum does not rust.
The grate shown at the top of the page is an expanded steel mesh. This mesh is stiffer than aluminum and will stay in place better because of its weight.
Please consider your needs of accessing the area under the grate.
- Will there be pipes or utilities in that area that will need maintenance?
- Is it an area that will have to have emergency egress designed in?
We will design hatches for you that will allow for egress or access. Please let us know if you need to have these hatches lockable. This needs to be worked into the design for optimal security. We also have bolt-on egress ladders available that can be powder coated to match your grate, if required.
After we take your order, we will ask for photos and more information specific to your project for the Engineer. Our team will then make a CAD for your approval before manufacturing. Revisions can be made to the drawing if needed. Your signature will be required on the design to move forward with manufacturing.
Get A Free Quote!
In order to get a free quote, enter your email below to get your measuring guide: