In-Swing Egress Window
- Meets Uniform Building Code For Egress
- One-Handed Operation For Quick Emergency Exits
- Vinyl construction
- Available In 8” Wall Thickness
- 3/4″ Insulated Low-E Glass For Added Thermal Efficiency
- Sash Is Double-Weather-Stripped To Protect From Outside Weather Infiltration
An egress window is intended to provide an emergency escape or rescue opening. Those are especially required if the basement is used for living space – bedroom, office, playroom, etc.
- Meets Uniform Building Code for Egress.
- Eliminates the ability to cover an egress window well to meet local code requirements.
- Minimum sized 36″ wide x 36″ projection
- 9 square foot egress well can be used when space to install a well is limited.
- Code requires an egress well to have a minimum of 9 square feet of clear surface area plus a 36” projection off the foundation wall, meaning a well as small as 42” wide x 36″ projection can be used if nothing reduces the surface area.
- Available in 8” Wall Thickness.
- Easy to operate.
- Welded sash with powder-coated handles for ease of operation
- Available in standard IRC code compliant sizes: 33” x 36” and 27” x 45”
- Fully braced with temporary wood bracing and fully wrapped with plastic film.
- All Vinyl frames are maintenance-free.
- 3/4″ insulated Low-E glass for added thermal efficiency
- Sash is double-weather-stripped to protect from outside weather infiltration.
Get a Free Quote!
Step 1: Subscribe to Receive Your Measurement Guide
I am a…
or call us anytime at
We Ship Anywhere in the US and Canada
The window is designed to fit into a standard basement window space, making it a good DIY project.
Anywhere in North America!
Order your basement window now & we will ship it directly to your home or work site!
Having doubts about which window well size is best for you? Call now & get a free consultation with a Window Well Expert!
Get a Free Quote!
In order to get a free quote, enter your email below to get your measuring guide