- 1.1 The promotional discount is available to individual purchasers only. It is not applicable to institutional or trade purchases.
- 1.1.1. Industrial and trade purchases are not eligible for the promotion.
- 1.1.2. Discounts cannot be combined.
- 1.2 The promotional discount is only valid for purchases made:
- 1.2.1 in-person at Window Well Experts showroom in Walworth, WI.;
- 1.2.2 online via https://windowwellexperts.com/promo by customers in the United States of America.
- 1.3 The online is valid until supplies lasts.
- 1.4 The discount can only be used once per customer.
- 1.5 A promotional discount cannot be used:
- 1.5.1 after an order has been placed;
- 1.5.2 in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- 1.5.4 for contractor orders
- 1.6 Promotional discounts are:
- 1.6.1 only available until November 29, at 11:59 pm CDT or while supplies last;
- 1.6.2 non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash;
- 1.6.3 valid for all orders with the exception of contractor orders
- 1.7 Window Well Experts Inc. reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time.
- 2.1 The discounts offered are as follows:
10% discount on all window well covers and grates
- 2.1.1 A promotional discount is available on covers purchased at windowwellexperts.com or at the showroom in Walworth, WI.
- 2.1.2. Contractor quotes are not eligible for the discount.
- 2.1.3. If your initial quote is older than 90 days discount will be applied to our current sale pricing.
- 2.1.4. Window wells, accessories and other inventory are not included in the promotion.
- 3.2 Window Well Experts reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately that it is displayed on this website.
- 3.3 In the event that these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English Language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
- 3.4 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Wisconsin without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this promotion shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Wisconsin. Entrant and Organizer: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- 3.5 In the event of any comments or questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to our Main Office at 278 N Main St, Walworth, Wisconsin 53184.