In-swing Basement Egress Windows We have Energy Star basement windows that can be used for new construction or replacements. The sash and screen are inside the frame for one step installation. The great advantage to In-Swing Windows is that they swing into the home, so they cannot be impeded by any obstruction in your window well, like ice and snow. Also they do not subtract from the egress well square footage and compromise your ability to comply with local codes. Our windows have a full and nominal 8" frame depth that provides a fast, hassle free installation. The patented design allows the header, sill and jamb pieces to be removed, reversed, and replaced to easily adapt the installation to any situation. Sashes are easily removable when not locked allowing a wide, clear opening to move material through during construction.
- Meets Uniform Building Code for Egress
- Available in full and nominal wall thickness. (attach 2" extension for 10" wall)
- Welded sash with powder coated handles for ease of operation
- Available in standard and custom sizes.
- Fully braced with temporary wood bracing and fully wrapped with plastic film
- All Vinyl frame is maintenance free--No painting or rusting!
- 3/4" insulated Low-E glass for added thermal efficiency
- Sash is double-weatherstripped to protect from outside weather infiltration
Specs for CW-2745
- Net Clear Opening for 27 x 45"*: 20-1/8" x 40-7/8" high (5.71 sq. ft.)
- Net Clear Glass Area for 27 x 45: 20-3/8 x 38-3/8' high (5.43 sq. ft.)
- *One sash opened in the normal inward operating position.
Basement Slider Windows have sashes and frame that are weeped for superior water drainage to the outside. The half screen is removable from the inside.
- Available in full and nominal wall thickness (8", 10", and 12" walls--no pouring bucks)
- All vinyl frame is maintenance free--no painting or rusting
- Window is poly wrapped before pour to prevent any concrete getting on window
- Sashes are removable from the inside
- Reversible is poured incorrectly. Header jamb and sill parts snap in for correction
- 3/4" insulated Low-E glass is standard u-value of 0.37
- Sashes are double weatherstripped to protect from outside weather infiltration
- SW4848, SW5142, and SW6048 are Egress sizes.
Available in the following sizes:
SW4848, SW5142, and SW6048 are Egress sizes.